Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I Want

I need to make this. Like ASAP. It seems like Hawaii has been under a hurricane watch for over a month and the humidity has been unbearable. All I want is cold soup and this Gazpacho from Running with Tweezers is looking pretty perfect.

What I wouldn't give to have a Gracias Madre on Maui. Best vegan restaurant I have ever been to. It's absolutely gorgeous inside as well. Decor8 gives you a tour HERE

-image-
My obsession with gold for the home is very much alive and well. I've been totally crushing on the blog Design Love Fest and I absolutely adore this simple DIY.

I love this. I want this. I need to have it. Lately, seashells have been my go-to for home accents.

Mara Hoffman is amazing. Totally in love with this Mahina Maxi.

ALOHA

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading more from you soon Mandy!

    ReplyDelete