Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Island Style

I love this dress. The color, the silky fabric, the low cut back, it's perfect island wear. I found this on a recent trip to Florida at Drift in Neptune Beach. Seriously, Drift is the cutest boutique ever! If you're ever in coastal North Florida, you must check it out.
I also discovered the best little bralettes by Essentials for Zula. I found them at a gorgeous new shop in Makawao called Driftwood. This store will be the end of me. Amazing stuff!! I purchased a white bralette at Driftwood and loved it so much I ordered the black online. It's perfect for a low cut dress like this one.




Dress// Knot Sisters purchased at Drift in Neptune Beach, FL
Bralette// Essentials for Zula 
Earrings and Ring// Hula Hoops Maui
Rubber Slippahs// Acacia

Photos by Carlos Barberis of BECfoto

ALOHA

No comments:

Post a Comment