Thursday, September 25, 2014

Our Hawaii Life

Thought I'd share some shots over the last week from my iPhone. 
"Lucky we live HAWAII!"

Carlos has no idea I took this. He's actually snoring.

September days at Napili Bay

The raw vegan Bagel at Maui Kombucha is INSANE!!

Regal looking Birds of Paradise at Maui Kombucha

Yes, that's a Hawaiian Owl ( Pueo ) on my Surfboard.

Just one of the many Fruit/Banana Bread stands on the Road to Hana.

Absolutely delicious veggie wrap from Bamboo Fresh in Lahaina.

Another homegrown baby pineapple has popped up in our garden.

Chasing waterfalls....


Homemade raw vegan Berry Pie


ALOHA

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is attention-grabbing. I am paying attention to visit Hawaii after camping banff national park. i always heard about Hawaii is the best place to enjoy with family and friends. You captured an awesome view. I really like to visit the gorgeous waterfalls in the world. I hope so when I will go Hawaii then must enjoy the lots of natural beautiful landscapes.

    ReplyDelete