Monday, November 25, 2013

Mainland Trip

Carlos and I headed off to the Mainland for a few days this last month. Maui > California > Florida is never an easy haul but I'm starting to get use to it. The whole ( short! )trip required 8 seperate flights, many long layovers, storms imploding all over the country and a brutal red eye to LAX.  However, finally meeting our little niece made all those time zone changes well worth it.

Detoxing at Cafe Gratitude after one too many straight vodkas on a turbulent flight over the southwest.

Sunset Blvd


Our view from the Le Meridien Delfina in Santa Monica

My sister, brother-in-law and a lil monkey on Halloween night in L.A.

Pesto and quinoa at Cafe Gratitude in Venice Beach.

Epic vegan tacos at Cafe Gratitude.

Shopping in Venice


My sister an I at the Eveleigh in Hollywood, California.

Super yummy homemade pizza made by my sister.

My new favorite little person.

Nor'easter coming...

Raw vegan samosas as The Present Moment Cafe in St. Augustine, Florida.

Raw Vegan Burrito

Old brick wall on Amelia Island, Florida.

An old friend at Kelly's Courtyard Cafe in Fernandina Beach, Florida.

Fried Green Tomatoes

The intracoastal passing through Ponte Vedra, Florida

And a slice of real Key Lime Pie before heading all the way back to Hawaii...

ALOHA

No comments:

Post a Comment