Friday, July 26, 2013

Catching up on July

I've been extremely lazy about lugging my old big Nikon D50 around these days. Luckily, I recently upgraded my iPhone which has a much better camera than my old one. 
Here's some recent shots I captured over the last month...

{ Someone's on vacation I guess? }

{ a mixture of handmade and purchased bracelets }

{ Olowalu at sunset }

{ Mahinahina Beach }

{ loving my new Acacia pareau and "Fiji" polish by Essie }

{ Kahana palms }

{ yummy homemade veggie sushi }

{ beautiful Makena }

{ my ever growing collection of bikinis }

{ surf check at "Grandma's }

{ great barn door in Olowalu }

{ Hibiscus and Ginger Margarita Pita Paradise in Wailea. Amazing! }

{ Hebrew Cone from Ukumehame }

{ getting ready for Shark Week in August! }

{ Big Beach }

{ tide pools in South Maui }

{ new Acacia snake print dress in "Maui Mud" }

ALOHA

No comments:

Post a Comment