Friday, April 5, 2013

Garden

 
I usually try to get our annual garden in by the last week of February but this year it just didn't happen. Better late than never right? We planted a ton of different herbs and minor veggies that I know I'll be using all Spring and Summer!
 
2013 Garden List
 
new stuff!
 
Italian Basil
Thai Basil
Opal Basil
Lemon Basil
Thyme
Dill
Fennel
Rosemary
Tatsoi
Green Onions
Fresno Chilies
Hawaiian Red Chilies
Thai Red Dragons
Edible Hawaiian Hibiscus
 
re-potted
 
Pineapple
Meyer Lemon
Key Lime
 
still going...
 
Apple Banana
Pineapple
Sunrise Papaya
Lilikoi ~ Jamaican and Purple
Anaheim Chilies
Serranos
Jalepenos
Lemongrass
Keffir Lime leaves and fruit
Manoa lettuce
Italian Parsley
Thai Culantro
 
 
Cool green lizard checking me out!
 
ALOHA


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I just cleaned out my herb garden and need to get planting. :) How is the new job going??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going! Always crazy/stressful starting something new I guess? :)

    ReplyDelete