Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Acacia

{ Acacia Canons top and Maui bottoms in "Dragon Fruit"}
 
{ Acacia Canons top and Maui bottoms in "Native", Rio bottom in "Hapa"}
 
It took me about 2 months to acquire each separate thanks to hard to find sizes and $$$!
I always to seem to justify my Acacia purchases with the fact that I actually really do live in a bikini most days of the week. I have yet to find another swimwear brand that shares Acacia's quality and unique prints and styles. Plus, it's local. Gotta support that!
 
Love Acacia's website HERE.
Love that it was shot on a beautiful Lahaina beach too!
 
ALOHA


5 comments:

  1. Can I just say how jealous I am that you can rock a bikini where the back is the same size as the front? I definitely need the "full coverage" version! The red one is super hot- love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes they are super tiny! But def the style out here in Hawaii :)You should see what girls surf in out here! No wonder the guys don't mind us out in the line up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you find the Acacia Maui bottoms in Native!? I've been looking for a size M everywhere and can't find it :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found them at Hi-Tech Surf in Kahului, Maui. :)

    ReplyDelete