Friday, December 21, 2012

The week in pictures...

{ plumeria starting to bloom again }
 
Busy, busy, busy!
 Such is life on a tourist driven island during the holidays.
 I think I've checked everything off my list? Presents have been mailed, cards: sent, cookies: baked, parties: attended, sugar/butter/Bailey's: consumed. I'm sure I've forgotten something though...
 Don't we all?
As much as I love this time of year I'm always ready for the madness to end. I'm sure many of you can understand.
Anyway, here's a few of shots I took while running around this week. As you can see, life on Maui in December looks a lot like the rest of the year. Happy holidays to all...
 
{ happy dog }
 
{ making Christmas cookies }
 
{ Carlos cracking coconuts }
 
{ testing out an early Christmas present from Mom }
 
{ trying to figure out what to make with my ripe homegrown pineapple }
 
{ buddies }
 
{ color block hibiscus }
 
{ coconut tree ready for harvest }
 
{ my favorite dish ever "New Year Soup"}
 
{ stormy winter weather }
 
{ young taro }
 
{ Taj napping on the new kitchen rug }
 
ALOHA


No comments:

Post a Comment