Friday, November 2, 2012

Blogger Issues and Cleanse

Sorry for disappearing for so long but I have been having massive issues with Blogger. I won't get into too much detail but basically my blog freezes up about every 3 letters I type! This, for obvious reasons has made writing very very frustrating. Hence, my lack of blog posts lately.
Anyway, I've been so busy over the last month as well so I haven't had much time to look into the problem. If anyone out there has any suggestions or solutions I'd love to hear! I'm wondering if my blog is too large now ( not in traffic but actual content? ) Just thinking out loud....
 
So what have I been up too? Well, I've been preparing for a cleanse. I'm not really sure when I'm going to start my raw food cleanse but in preparation I've been eating very clean over the last few weeks. I've also totally revamped my workout routine which I'll get into later.
 
Thought I'd share some shots of the dishes I've been enjoying....
 
 Rice Bowls made with marinated cucumbers, sesame seeds, avocados, homegrown rocket, lettuce, green onions and Thai culantro. I drizzled on a simple dressing made of raw honey from Kauai, tamari and apple cider vinegar.
 

Messaged kale salad made with curly kale, dates and pecans topped with a dressing made of  local meyer lemon juice, raw white honey from the Big Island, sea salt and sunflower oil.
 

Light Guacamole made with avocados, homegrown Anaheim chiles, cucumbers, fresh corn, lime juice, cilantro and sea salt paired with gluten free flax chips.
 
 
Veggie Sushi Rolls I made with seasoned ( raw honey and apple cider vinegar ) quinoa instead of rice, nori, marinated raw shiitakes, lettuce, avocado, and sesame seeds 
 
Green smoothies made with frozen bananas, coconut water, spinach, and Hawaiian Spirulina.
 
 Hope to get back to regular posting soon!
Aloha


2 comments:

  1. weird... don't know whats happening.. Is your computer all up to date? It could be that an update has to process...

    Hope you figure it out soon though girlie.. I love your blog!

    xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this fabulous blog tonight while seeking out a wonton pumpkin ravioli recipe. I'll certainly be back for more. These recipes look great!

    ReplyDelete