Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Birchbox


I guess I'm just going to have to get use to my Birchbox being about a month behind schedule. I'm concluding that this is just another thing I have to accept about living on a rock. You think after all these years I'd be use to this sort of thing by now? Ya right....this is where my Aries/Driver/Year of the Dragon/First Born Child personality comes out in full force. That being said...Ya, I'm extremely impatient with tardiness. You can only imagine how much I'm tested with this issue on a daily basis living in a place where everyone is on island time ( or on no time schedule at all ). I could write a book on this topic I tell you...Don't get me started.

Anyway, moving on!

Everytime I get super frustrated, my new Birchbox seems to magically appear. Shortly after I this, I get over it's tardiness pretty quickly. Especially when my shipment contains a full size bottle of Stila's One Step Bronze!
 
Um Hello, Wow!

 I love this product! I'm assuming that if you have a fair complexion this might be hard to pull off but for anyone with olive/tanned skin I think you need to try this!  Today I wore it like a primer under my super lightweight "Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Skin Perfecting Makeup" and it was amazing!

Besides this pretty bronzer my Birchbox contained...

Borghese | Crema Saponetta Cleansing Bar for the Face and Body ~ smells amazing!
La Fresh | Eco-Beauty Oil Free Face Cleanser ~ This removed my make-up really well without water. I'm thinking this would be awesome for my long flights to the southern hemisphere or cross country!
theBalm cosmetics | Stainiac in Beauty Queen. I wore this to work today under a glittery gloss. It lasted all day long. Awesome!

Extra

tili | Bags
Cute, perfectly sized bags for airport security. I'll be saving this for my next flight.

Looking forward to my July Birchbox in August!

ALOHA

3 comments:

  1. I love the Stila bronzer too! It's awesome. The lip stain kind of burnt my lips a bit but love it on my cheeks! Umm yeah my Birchbox is always extremely late! The first time I freaked and thought it was never showing so got a refund for the month...it showed up a few days later. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops this is Krista by the way...just realized I'm signed in on my work email :)

      Delete
  2. Too funny! I walked right past Grace Beauty Day Spa yesterday on my way to Manas :)Aloha! x

    ReplyDelete