Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Flowers of Napili Bay

 I've lived in this area for almost 14 years now and I never tire of Napili Bay. The color of the water here rivals anything I've seen in the South Pacific. It's always crystal clear, tranquil and mimics the shade of gem stones.
Napili Bay is a perfect, crescent shaped white sand beach flanked by coconut palms and small resorts. It's also home to the Sea House Restaurant which currently in my humble opinion offers the best "Happy Hour" on island.
I spent about 2 hours here today catching up on some reading. On my way back home I couldn't resist snapping a few shots of the tropical blooms hugging the beach. 

{ Torch Ginger }



{ beautiful orange and pink hibiscus }



{ Heliconia }

{ Stand-Up paddleboarders cruising off the Napili Kai Resort }

And they said it was going to rain all day today.....HA!

ALOHA


4 comments:

  1. Great photos Mandy! aloha from Oahu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog while searching info about 'sephora maui' and got the name of this place 'the sea house restaurant' that I have not tried yet. So my husband and I decided to give it a shot and ended up falling in love with. Thank you for the info! And I truly love your blog which is filled with great recipes and info making my life in maui more intriguing.(I moved to here 1.5 yrs ago. Still exploring. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the comments ladies. Always nice to hear from residents :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. It's SO beautiful there!!!!

    ReplyDelete