Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm back!


Aloha!

I'm so sorry for the huge absence during my 3 week trip across the mainland! I really had every intention to blog the entire time but my laptop had other plans because it completely crashed after just one night in California!

So I guess it's time to play some catch up now. Luckily, my trusty Nikon was working just fine so I was able to capture ( most ) the the beautiful places we passed through.

My itinerary sort of looked like this... 

First stop: 3 days in California with time spent in the towns of Danville ( my home town ) Mill Valley, San Francisco, and Sonoma.

Second stop:  A long but fun Saturday night layover in Seattle ( sorry no pics ) and then 10 days in Florida.  We spent our time in the city of Tallahassee, the small town of Monticello ( for our friend's wedding ) some random panhandle beaches and then Jacksonville.

Third stop: Back to Cali for 6 days with time spent in Danville ( again ), San Francisco, a drive down scenic Hwy 1 to Carmel, then a beautiful day touring the Napa Valley.

We ate too ate too much, drank too much, and spent wayyy too much $ but it was worth it. I'm currently back to eating super clean and working out as usual. I might post some of my post vacay "detox" diet plan soon. Now, if only the surf would come up....

-First Stop-

{ Sonoma, CA }





{ Wine flight at The Girl and the Fig in downtown Sonoma. } 

{ And a cheese plate. Obviously }




{ The Sonoma Mission }

{ California Poppies }




{ young vines }






{ Lunch at the Plumpjack Balboa Cafe in Mill Valley }

{ Rose }

{ My pretty Cobb Salad minus the chicken and bacon of course...}


{ Carlos's salmon }



First Stop: To be continued....

Aloha

2 comments:

  1. WOW..been dying to go visit The Girl and The Fig...jealous! SO glad you r back..we missed u!

    xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back and had a great time! I love your blog x

    ReplyDelete