Saturday, April 7, 2012

New Sephora Finds

I ran in Sephora the other day to pick up my free birthday gift ( Fresh's Sugar Lip care duo. Love! ) and ended up leaving with a few new items ( of course ).
I'm obsessed with Tarina Tarantino's Sparklicity Gloss. Ohhhh emmmm geeeeee. Amazing! This is hands down the most sparkly ( is that a word? ) gloss that I have ever come across and I LOVE my glittery glosses. Apparently at my age I should start shying away from these sort of products ( glitter in eye shadows, bronzers, and glosses because it supposedly highlights fine lines ) but I say whatever!

{ Love my new Sun Beam highlighter by Benefit. Perfect for my olive skin. I also grabbed a new concealer brush made by Sephora. So awesome.....it's blending my liquid under eye concealer by Sephora perfectly.}

{ I also picked up 2 new mini lip liners and eye liners by Sephora. I love these....Only $5 bucks each! }

{ And last but not least....A new nylon travel case for my upcoming trip. I love that it opens up on the top and bottom. Plenty of room to store my brushes in one side and all my eye shadows, lipsticks, powders, etc in the other. } It's so compact that it fits at the bottom of the purse I'll be taking on the plane with me this trip. I really needed something like this because I will not be taking a carry-on bag this time.}

{ Sephora Organizer: Limited Edition HERE }

See you soon!

ALOHA




1 comment:

  1. i love free stuff from Sephora!

    xoxo from the Houston airport...almost home

    ReplyDelete