Friday, March 9, 2012

The missing Birchbox arrives...

One of the drawbacks of living in the middle of Pacific is unpredictable mail.
My February Birchbox took a little detour to Riverside, CA for about 5 weeks. This sort of thing happens so frequently that I barely notice anymore.
Anyway, hopefully my March box gets here before I leave in April for 3 weeks....

My February Birchbox included:
colorscience pro | glow and go Travel Puff : basically a pre-filled compact puff - neat idea
dermalogica | Daily Microfoliant : I love anything these days that exfoliates!
EYE ROCK | Designer Liner : Unfortunately I see these never getting used...
Jouer | Luminizing Moisture Tint : This stuff is AWESOME! Seriously considering ordering a full size tube. LOVE!

Extras:
Heart Nail File and a Digital Download of 6 free tunes from Green River Ordinance

Join Birchbox HERE!


2 comments:

  1. Mandy, Leaving for 3 weeks...are you coming home to Danville, or wait, just visiting, Maui is home now, right?
    Would love to meet you...maybe over a Vegan lunch and a glass of Sav Blanc in good ole downtown. We actually have restaurants like that here now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judith! I'll be spending the majority of the trip on the east coast with just a few fleeting moments in Danville. I have not been back in 5 years so the schedule is pretty packed with day trips to Napa, Carmel, and SF with my mom and sister. I'm stressing out just thinking about it actually but it should be fun! I'm hoping just for an day to show Carlos the old stomping grounds for this will be his first trip as well..

    ReplyDelete