Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sweetly Raw's "Moonie Pies"

I've been a big fan of Heather's blog "Sweetly Raw" for a couple of years now. I'm constantly being blown away by her decadent raw vegan creations, food styling and photography!
 Awhile back she created a recipe for a raw Moon Pie and I finally decided to take the time to make them this week.
O.M.G.
They truly taste as wonderful as they look! The ingredients are anything but cheap but the recipe makes a lot of bars and I'm assuming they will keep well in the freezer.

You can purchase and download Heather's "Moonie Pie" recipe HERE

{ The walnut based chocolate "cake" and vanilla bean "cream" before dipped in melted cacao. }

{ Raw Cacao Butter }


ENJOY!

1 comment:

  1. Mandy I just came across your moonie pies - they look fantastic! So glad you enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete