Saturday, February 25, 2012

My daily grinds...

{ Sweet potato stir-fry with corn, black beans, chopped green onions, cilantro, lime juice, hot pepper flakes and sea salt }

{ The Green Juice - Kale, apples, cucumber, lots of mint and lemon }

{ Avocado Toast - made with La Brea Bakery's cracked whole grain bread, mashed local avocados usually from a friends yard, flaky salt like Cypress Sea Salt, hot pepper flakes and a squeeze of lime or lemon juice. }

{ Tossed fruity Salads/Chunky Salsas }

{ A raw vegan tiramisu. This was created using the same ingredients in this recipe HERE by Heather Pace. }

Just wanted to show you some samples of what I eat on a daily basis...
I tend to lean towards inexpensive whole food stir-fries, large fresh juices made with my Breville Juicer, pickings from the garden or a friend's yard ( like avos, pineapples and citrus ) and I always seem to have some sort of raw vegan treat on hand in the freezer. I also almost always have some sort of massive mixed green salad everyday topped with either "Annie's Goddess Dressing" or this wonderful homemade mustard and maple dressing HERE.

See you soon!
Aloha

4 comments:

  1. The vibrancy of both the colors and flavors in all of these meals must have made for a delicious day :-)

    That tiramisu looks incredibly tempting, if you ate only that small piece I would love to know your secret to self-control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had friends with all that wonderful fresh fruit and veggies - although, I eat SO much, I'm not sure they would like living next to me HA HA! :-)
    Love that avocado sandwich - YUM!

    xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every photo/recipe in this post looks great.
    I would like to pin some of them to my pinterest board called "Recipes I want to try". Would you be OK with that? Thanks for the recipes and great photos that you always post.

    ReplyDelete