Friday, January 20, 2012

January Birchbox

So much fun stuff in January's Birchbox!!

*Archipelago | Pomegranate Soap
*Clark's Botanicals | Smoothing Marine Cream, a rich exfoliating moisturizer
*Juicy Couture | Juicy Couture Fragrance, floral and feminine
*Stila | Smudge Stick Waterproof Liner, LOVE!

And a little extra...
*Larabar | Mini Bar in Carrot Cake, super yummy!!Been a Larabar fan forever.
*Cute little Birchbox magnet

Love love my Birchbox shipments every month. So fun!
Click HERE to join.

ALOHA

3 comments:

  1. Wow that is a cute box! I would love to get one of those every month. I am going to have to check this service out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    This can be 1 of the top blogs I've actually arrive throughout on this subject.I liked this blog post.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my first Birch Box this month. LOVED IT! So much fun to get a little surprise every month. Thanks for sharing every month...I would have been deprived otherwise!

    ReplyDelete