Friday, December 30, 2011

December Birchbox

My December Birchbox is finally here! Happy to know I'm not the only one that has fallen completely behind schedule this month!

Lots of fun goodies in this one! I especially love the glittery bronzing dry oil and bright pink lip gloss. So pretty!

My December selection included...
* Oscar Blandi's Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo
* Atelier Cologne: "Ambre Nue"
* Jouer's Moisturizing Lip Gloss in "Birchbox Pink"
* Nuxe's Multi-Usage Dry Oil Shimmer

And some extras...
* "ShowStoppers" Double sided tape to make sure your dress stays in place!
* Eboost's "Orange Natural Energy Booster" vitamin packed powdered drink mix

Visit HERE to join the Birchbox club!! I love!

Sorry to be so absent these days but this is hands down the craziest time of the year on Maui and I have absolutely zero free time!!! Looking forward to my first real day off on January 5th 2012!!!
How many of you worked Christmas Eve and Christmas Day? Or working this coming New Years Eve and New Year's Day?
Anyone, Anyone?? Just wondering.
Ahh...To live in paradise.
Hope to be back on a somewhat normal schedule very soon. Lot's to share.
Much aloha and Hau'oli Makahiki Hou in case I don't get back here before the ball drops this Saturday night!


1 comment:

  1. Join the club I been busy as a bee too! Working working working hence no posting! I work today too and worked on Xmas eve 12 hours!

    ReplyDelete