Friday, December 2, 2011

Aloha Friday ~ Cat vs Tree

Matson's annual Christmas Tree ship from Oregon arrived on Maui a bit early this year and we finally decided to indulge! Carlos and I have not decorated for Christmas in the last 5 years and what prompted me us to do it this year still remains unanswered. Especially considering how sick I've been all week! I seriously have one doozy of a cold which still has no signs of clearing up anytime soon. Such a freaking bummer let me tell you....Well, at least I have a pretty tree to look at while I'm laying on the couch all night right? Too bad I can't enjoy the scent of pine with my plugged up nose just yet....

On another note, Taj still doesn't know exactly what to think of this new addition to his little kingdom. I'm a little terrified to say the least for I have far too many $20 to $30 glass ornaments covering the thing that are just screaming to be played with ( umm maybe that's the real reason I haven't decorated for so long??). I'm honestly imaging right now that he must think it's his own personal pinata and he's just waiting for the perfect moment to attack.
 Cat vs.Tree. So far the game is tied but this could get really interesting.
To be continued I'm sure.....


Happy Aloha Friday everyone!
 See you next week!


1 comment:

  1. Aloha! It has been far too long since I have visited. I love the photo of Taj peeking over the couch. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete