Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sephora comes to Maui!

I can't even expain how excited I am to finally have a Sephora on island! And what's even more exciting is the new Sephora at Whaler's Village is only about a 5 minute drive from my house! That never happens to me! So obviously I checked it out as soon as I could...
I can't wait to give Clinique's Dark Spot Corrector a serious go. I'm in desperate need of some sun spot correcting on my forehead and I heard this product really works! It's not cheap at $50 a tube but it's worth trying out before I explore ( some more expensive ) clinical options for their removal.
I'm also totally in love with two shadows I picked up. I'm really trying to get out of my brown on brown palette and these grays with the slightest hint of lavender ( when applied ) are doing the trick!
Same goes with the bronzer and concealer I grabbed. I just love the hint of sparkel the bronzer adds and the liquid concealer is light but offers amazing coverage. Score!
Check out the rest of the bounty....
{ Sephora eyeshadows in Marie and Babydoll Nightie, Sephora brush #23 }

{ Urban Decay's Midnight Cowgirl }

{ Clinique's It's All about Eyes - for depuffing and dark circles. }

{ YSL's Golden Gloss }

{ Make Up Forever's HD High Defintion Power-for fine lines and that perfect matte finish! }

{ Sephora bronzer in Aruba, Sephora perfecting cover concealer in Camel } 

{ Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Corrector }

{ Sephora hair ties....I LOVE THESE! }

With Sephora so close by I think I might actually be in trouble? What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. You are in big trouble girl. I can't wait to hear how the spot corrector works because I was thinking of buying it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are in huge trouble! Even your first trip was bad! Make sure you sign up for their rewards program. They give you all kinds of freebies and special events.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete