Monday, November 14, 2011

Pumpkin, Pecan and Goat Cheese Salad



I've been making this delicious salad all weekend and I'm absolutely in love!
Using up leftovers and a delicious maple mustard dressing, I transformed our Costco container of mixed organic greens into another keeper!
Check it out!

Pumpkin, Pecan and Goat Cheese Salad
-vegetarian-
Measurements are not necessary. Use as much or as little of the ingredients as you like but be sure to include...
mixed organic purple, green, and red ( like radicchio ) salad greens
candied ( or plain ) pecans
chilled cooked quinoa
chilled cooked pumpkin cut into cubes
creamy goat cheese
chick peas

Maple and Mustard Dressing
3 Tbs olive oil
1 Tb pure maple syrup
1 Tb apple cider vinegar
2 tsp strong grainy mustard
pinch of salt
Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake until well combined! So good!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great salad. I would go heavy on the goat cheese because I like it so much, but I love your idea.

    ReplyDelete