Thursday, November 17, 2011

Product Review ~ HANAair

I was recently asked by the nice folks at misikko.com
to test out their highest rated and best hair dryer overall,
The, HANAair Professional Hair Dryer.
I was thrilled! I've always wondered if the higher quality and pricier hair dryers (like the ones used at fine salons) would make a difference in my hair at home?
Well, when my hair dryer arrived in the mail I couldn't wait to test it out. My first impression was that it was definitely the prettiest hair dryer I've ever seen but how does it compare quality wise to the hundreds of hair dryers I've used over the years?
 It. Was. Awesome!
The HANAair Hair Dryer dried my hair in about half the normal time! I also normally need to use a straighting iron after blow drying to give my hair a super straight glossy finish but not this time! Instead, my hair dried perfectly smooth without the extra effort. I don't think I could ever go back to my cheap old hair dryer again!
The HANAair Hair Dryer comes with multiple settings as well as a long power cord for your convenience. At 2300 watts, this dryer boasts a ton of power and contains ceramic tourmaline to help seal in moisture. Gotta love that!


The HANAair Professional Hair Dryer is currently on sale for $194.99 on Misikko.com

Be sure to check out other top selling products on Misikko like the popular CHI Hair Dryers and their great selection of Curling Irons!

Happy shopping!

ALOHA

-All product reviews on this site are based on my honest opinion and experience only.-  

1 comment: