Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Coconut Soda

This is absolutely delicious and so refreshing!
Let me introduce to you the Coconut Soda from the Hawksworth restaurant in Vancouver, BC. I LOVE!
I stumbled upon this brilliant elixir while surfing through the wonderful blog Simple + Pretty.
I'm thinking this would be perfect for a warm evening when I'm not in the mood for a glass of wine. What do you think?

Check out the simple recipe below from the fantastic looking Hawksworth restaurant!

Hawksworth's Coconut Soda
-non alcoholic-
1 oz fresh lime juice
1/2 oz All Spice Syrup ( recipe here )
top with
1/3 cup soda water
chilled coconut water
In a Collins glass add ice cubes. Then add lime juice and All Spice Syrup. Top with soda water and then add coconut water until glass is full. Sprinkle with lime zest.

{ the goods }

{ homemade All Spice Syrup }

{ I'm thinking a bit of rum might be good in this too?? Maybe next time...}

1 comment:

  1. Coconut soda? I can't comprehend this deliciousness. So, darn, I guess that means I have to try it!! :) ~Megan

    ReplyDelete