Friday, November 25, 2011

Aloha Friday ~ Holiday Manicure

I'm not very big on most of the nail polish trends out there...
Sorry, I've just never been inspired to paint my toes blue, green or yellow. Call me strange, I know. Crackled finger nails? No thanks, I'll leave that to Katy Perry.
However, when I stumbled about this cute look via the blog { this is glamorous } I decided to give it a go. Super pale pink and gold? Ya, I think I can handle this one....
To achieve this glittery look, start with two coats of Essie's "Sugar Daddy" (or any other pale pink out there.) Then apply 2 to3 coats of Sephora's OPI line "Only Gold for me".
I decided to take this look one step further by adding OPI's "Bring on the bling to my ring finger.
On this nail only I started with two coats of "Sugar Daddy", then two coats of "Bring on the Bling" before topping with one coat of, "Only Gold for Me". Finish this look off with a nice clear top coat!
So fun!

Happy ALOHA FRIDAY everyone! See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Love it....anything glittery is awesome!
    I have a awesome paddle boarding story for you... totally emailing you tomorrow!

    xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete