Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Raw Brownie from "My New Roots"

I just found the most incredible recipe for raw vegan brownies via the blog "My New Roots".  OMG these are absolutely fantastic! I seriously cannot believe these are raw. They seriously taste just like the real thing! Totally worth having to clean the food processor for!!
The recipe contains 3 basic ingredients: walnuts, dates, and raw cacao ( Well, 4 ingredients I guess because you do add a tiny bit of salt ). The author also added some raw almonds to her recipe but I was out. So, instead I added some whole walnuts to the final product. That's it! Easy peasy!!




Check out the full recipe HERE! You will not be disappointed!
ALOHA!

2 comments:

  1. I had this bookmarked as well! I love her blog. My 2nd bloggiversary is Saturday so maybe I'll make them for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting this on the web. Great food!

    ReplyDelete