Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pau Hana Uniform

 I wear an appointed "Hawaiian Dress" for work these days...
So strange, I have not worn a uniform since I was a cheerleader in highschool so it's taken some time to adjust.
At first I way like, this will be wierd... But over the last month I've noticed that it's been nice to not have to worry about what I was going to wear for work everyday. An even bigger bonus is this, when I do go shopping ( someday soon hopefully ) I never have to have work in mind anymore. Let me tell you this... this is is a huge relief because how I've been dressing/shopping for work over the last decade is not necessarily my true style. I'm imagining many of you are in the same boat. 
That being said, here's something that I would definately wear on a "Date Night" in Fall on Maui. No office attire in mind. Nice.




{ top: Joie, jeans: 7 for all man kind, shoes: MKs purchased at MAX shoes in Bondi Junction Australia, necklace: gift, watch: Michael Kors, earrings: Hula Hoops Maui, bag: Louis Vuitton, manicure: Axxium polish done is a French mani, pedicure: Essie's "Watermelon", sunnies: F21}

All photos shot by Carlos Barberis of BECfoto in Kahana, Maui

No comments:

Post a Comment