Friday, October 7, 2011

Aloha Friday~Off to Hana

Wow! What a crazy week!
Unfortunately my 30 Days of Fitness was disrupted by a nasty flu bug. Yep, and a stomach bug of all things....NOT fun! So, because of this I was not able to complete ( obviously ) my 60 minutes of fitness activity on 9/30 and 10/1. The bug left me feeling weak and tired for several days so I decided on yoga for the remainder of the week...

Oct 2: 1 hour vinyasa yoga
Oct 3: 1 hour hatha yoga and 45 minutes yard work
Oct 4: 1 hour hatha yoga
Oct 5: 1 hour vinyasa yoga
Oct 6: 1 hour vinyasa yoga

So there you go... We are taking off for HANA after work! One of my most favorite places in the world. I'm so excited!!

Happy Aloha Friday everyone! See you next week!!

2 comments:

  1. SO glad you are feeling better! Getting sick sucks! Enjoy HANA...esp. the massive organic garden -ah YUM! :-)

    xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better, too! I'm sure that you'll bounce back in no time. XO

    ReplyDelete