Friday, October 14, 2011

Aloha Friday~30 Day Fitness Update


Alrighty...so here's my 30 day Fitness Challenge Update for the week of 10/7-10/13
Oct 7: 1 hour vinyasa yoga
Oct 8: 1 hour surf and approx 1.5 hours of hiking ( hills )
Oct 9: approx 1 hour coastal hike
Oct 10: 50 minutes on the elliptical plus 20 minutes of ab work and stretching
Oct 11: 45 minutes on the elliptical plus 20 minutes of ab work and stretching, washing my car for approx 45 minutes. I hate washing my car BTW!
Oct 12: 1 hour vinyasa yoga
Oct 13: 45 minutes on the elliptical plus 20 minutes of ab work and stretching

I've definitely discovered that committing to 60 minutes of fitness training a day has been a challenge. Daily workouts along with a full time job ( sometimes my days start at 5:15 am! ), blogging, cleaning, and cooking has not been the easiest thing to toggle. Unfortunately the surf has been a no-show this month ( except for the couple days that I was out with the stomach bug of course ) so I've had to depend on the gym and my yoga DVDs for the majority of my daily 60 minutes. Luckily, winter is just around the corner so hopefully I'll have many days of surf in the next coming months. Until then, I get plenty of use of my gym membership I'm sure :)

So excited for the weekend even if rain is in the forecast!

Happy ALOHA FRIDAY and see you next week!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been surfing in weeks and now our vacation will prevent me till middle of Nov. I hope I remember how to do it...:-)
    xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just inspired me! i've been wanting to do a 30 day challenge; and just like you, i started a new job, wake up at 5:30am, commute 45 minutes each way... and home by 4:30pm. i need to start moving my lazy butt!

    ReplyDelete