Thursday, September 29, 2011

Smitten Kitchen's Naked Tomato Sauce

I found another incredible simple pasta sauce via the blog, "Smitten Kitchen". I swear everything this women makes is gold and this fresh red sauce is no different! She calls this, "Naked Tomato Sauce" for the recipe barely calls for more than super ripe Roma tomatoes. Divine! 
Please check out the recipe HERE. September fresh tomatoes have never tasted better!

{ Just a note....I added some Kalamata olives and a sprinkling of Pecorino Romano because that's just how I roll but the recipe is delish without! }

{ the simple ingredients }

{ crushing the Romas }

{ infusing the olive oil with basil, hot pepper and garlic }

{ delicious spaghetti }

{ So GOOD! }

1 comment:

  1. Ohh....I never have thought about infusing the olive oil with the basil...GREAT idea!
    Looks yummy!
    xoxo from Trinidad

    ReplyDelete