Thursday, September 22, 2011

September Birchbox!

My September Birchbox came in! So excited! I love this little program.
If you are interested in enrolling check out their website HERE

This month was a little different. Birchbox is celebrating their one year anniversary so our "treat" was a cute pink and silver friendship bracelet.

I love!

The rest of the box was filled with several other fun goodies...
* Jouer Lip Enhancer - This stuff is so awesome! It plumps and conditions at the same time!
* Jurlique Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer - This is a perfect size for my purses. Smells yummy!
* Salvatore Ferragamo's Attimo L'Eau Florale Perfume - I'm super picky about fragrances but this is nice....
* Befine Night Cream - I received this in my box last month but I'll gladly take another sample.

So there you go! Remember it's only $10 a month and the shipping is free even for me way out here on Maui!

Hope you give Birchbox a go!

ALOHA

1 comment:

  1. Oh we got different stuff! I didn't get a single perfume!

    ReplyDelete