Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Matcha Green Tea Smoothie

Hope you're ready for a new smoothie recipe because your going to love this one!
Enter: The Matcha Green Tea Smoothie
Oh my YUM! You're going to love this new green drink! It's creamy, sweet, and full of awesome antioxidants! I love!
Check it out dolls....


Matcha Green Tea Smoothie
-vegan-
1 cup vanilla almond milk
1.5 to 2  frozen bananas, sliced
1 Tb ( or more if you want ) raw agave
1 Tb powdered Matcha green tea
Place everything in a highspeed blender and blend until creamy smooth. That's it!
It's like Green Tea Ice Cream but better!!
LOVE!

ALOHA!

3 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with the flavor of matcha I have to make this smoothie! I found the powder at my Natural Grocers but it was $30 an ounce!!! Where do you buy yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know....I was very lucky to find this great one at the health food store for about $6. I hope it wasn't a mistake :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matcha…wow the name itself reveals much about the green tea!

    ReplyDelete