Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Greek Panini

I was STARVING after a paddle and gym workout this morning so I threw this little panini together with some quick ingredients from the fridge.
 O.M.G
Wow! This was so good and easy to make in like 10 minutes! So perfect!
 I love!

Greek Panini
-vegetarian-
serves 1
1 torta roll sliced or two slices of thick sourdough bread
1 Tb Greek salad dressing ( or Italian dressing but try to find Greek )
1/4 of a lemon
1 Tb sliced peperoncinis
5 pitted and sliced Kalamata olives
2 Tbs very creamy feta or goat cheese
1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
pinch of hot pepper flakes

On one slice of bread pour on dressing and on the other slice of bread spread on feta cheese. Then, layer on olives, peperoncinis, pepper flakes. lettuce and a squeeze of lemon. Next, place on a hot grill pan with a weight for about 3 minutes. Flip and then grill the other side until cheese has melted and grill marks form. You can use a panini press instead obviously. Slice in two and that's it!

So yummy!!

ALOHA

1 comment:

  1. Ok I need my kitchen back so I can make paninis soon! That looks so delicious

    ReplyDelete