Friday, September 16, 2011

Aloha Friday ~ Pau Hana

It's been a really long three weeks.
My days are completely blurring into one another and I feel like I have not seen a sunset in a month. I'm exhausted, but hopefully all this training with be worth it in the end.
I had a million things to do after work today but I got sold on bringing my homework down to the beach for a pau hana. I'm really glad I did because it was beautiful this evening....

{ Airport Beach }

{ And some handsome men = easy sell....}

{ Outrigger in dry dock. }



{ chillin' }



{ Looking towards Black Rock.}

{ talking story } 




Happy Aloha Friday everyone!
See you next week!

4 comments:

  1. Good blog: You should start many more. I love all the info provided. I will stay tuned:) makeup artist in Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeee the pics god wish I would do that more often! Hey did you get your birchbox yet I am dying for mine to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my Birchbox today!! You probably did too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am still waiting patiently for mine ughhhhh I did get an email saying they are sending mine on the 14th I hope it arrives tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete