Friday, September 23, 2011

Aloha Friday ~ Fitness Update

Time for my fitness update.
Commiting to 1 hour of activity was harder than I thought but I came through! Unfortunately, the surf was down all week and the winds were up so I spent a lot more time at the gym than I had wanted to.
Check it out!
First day, September 18: Stand-up paddling for 1 hour and 20 minutes
September 19:  Coastal hike around Honolua for 1 hour
September 20: Stand-up paddling ( strong headwinds! ) 35 minutes followed by the eliptical machine for 40 minutes.
September 21: 40 minutes eliptical machine followed by 30 minutes of strength training
September 22: 40 minutes eliptical machine followed by 20 minutes of strength training. Plus 1 hour of yard work.

Well, there you go....not bad. I'll update my 30 day fitness challenge next Friday so stay tuned!

WAIT!
Real quick before I sign off! Happy 34th Birthday to my little sister Erin! Hope to see you on Maui soon!


We look a little bit different without that those big gaps between our front teeth. Haha!

 Happy ALOHA Friday! See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your plan I have been slacking so bad with my exercise! Can't wait to see your 30 day plan! Haha I tried surfing before and end up getting puky what is up with that?

    ReplyDelete