Tuesday, August 2, 2011

How to dress like a local...

After work, Carlos and I headed up to one of our favorite spots just up the road from our house. We rep a very hip photographer these days so I can get away with the jeans + killer heels look in the gallery. Gotta love that! Anyway, I live in AG jeans and I own several pair in their super light weight denim. So perfect for Hawaii!
Oh and by the way....I've totally mastered the 4" plus heel thing on lava rock so no worries!





sheer top-Mahina, tank-Mahina, jeans-AG, shoes-Chinese Laundry, bag-Forever 21, earrings-Hula Hoops, necklace-Mahina, watch-Michael Kors, beachy waves-created with Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray and a 1.5 curling iron, All photographs by Carlos Barberis of BECfoto }

BIG P.S.!
Check out my sister, Erin on Refinery 29's L.A. Street Style!
{BTW- We're wearing matching gold, "Hula Hoop" earrings from "Pink by Nature" in Makawao.}

ALOHA!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! You are such a fashionista!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girl! Love those jeans :) xo

    ReplyDelete