Tuesday, August 9, 2011

How to Dress like a Local ~ Work Day

Carlos and I drove up to Honolua Bay to see how the tiny northwest swell was shaping up after work yesterday. I felt a little funny prancing around the windy headland with my LV bag but what can I say...Best to not leave stuff like that in your car around here.
I would definitely call this a typical "work" outfit for me during these hotter summer months. I love this green dress I found at Forever 21. It's silk, lined, and looks like it cost about 4 times more than it actually did. I'm constantly amazed by some of the quality stuff I find at Forever 21. So relieved I have one here on Maui.


{ dress-F21, shoes-Marc Fisher }

{ bag-Louis Vuitton's "Alma", watch-Michael Kors, sunnies-F21 }


{ gold earrings-Hula Hoops, ring-Mahina, nails-"Peach Daiquri" by Essie}


{ All photographs shot by Carlos Barberis of BECfoto. }

See you soon...
Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit and ring - you look so pretty and turquoise is one of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete