Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How to dress like a local: Running errands

I've been wearing this oatmeal colored top with either shorts or rolled skinny jeans a lot this summer. I love it because you can totally dress it up or pair it down depending on the occasion. This last weekend I wore it with some linen shorts to run errands in town. I love it because it gives my weekend standard ( a typical tank + shorts ensemble ) an unexpected twist....





{ sweater top-Lush, shorts-Old Navy, tank top-J Crew, leather sandals-from Mahina in Lahaina, sunnies-F21,  jewelery: earrings-gold "Hula Hoops"/ gold, pearl and shell "Hula Hoops" bracelets/ gold and shell handmade bracelets from Le Tarte in Paia / leather, gold, and bead bracelet from American Eagle Outfitters, nail polish-"Peach Daiquiri" by Essie }

{ All photographs shot in Kahana, Maui by Carlos Barberis of BECfoto }

ALOHA!

3 comments: