Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Birchbox

I'm so excited! My Birchbox came in the mail yesterday! I first heard about this from a fellow Hawaii based blogger at "A Little Dash of Me" a few weeks ago and I ordered one immediately!
How cool is this...for just $10 a month you get this little box crammed with fun samples! What a great way to find new beauty products don't you think?!

{ the loot }

{ the descriptions and the cost of the full size product }

 
{ Stila Tinted Moisturizer, Befine Night Cream, No. 4 Reconstructing Hair Masque, a Hair Band hair tie throw in as an "extra" ( LOVE the hair tie BTW and I want to order more of them! )  }

{ Tocca Sunscreen Towelettes }

{ Befine Exfoliating Cleanser }

{ No. 4 Volumizing Shampoo }

I used the No. 4 Shampoo and Masque this morning and I loved them!! My hair looks really shiny and feels very soft, almost like I had a professional blow out at a salon. Super impressed!
Can't wait to see whats in next months box!
Aloha !

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...that IS a really fun idea but it might get me in lots of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am totally loving the hair tie! I almost threw it away thinking it was just a ribbon.I plan on buying a bunch of them. I love the scrub too! Can't wait to see what we get next month!

    ReplyDelete