Friday, July 15, 2011

Mango Bread


Mangoes are littering the streets over here on Maui!
 We are now in the heart of the famous season and I have bags of super ripe mangoes over taking every shelf in my fridge. I've always loved this time of year simply because there's just something so satisfying about having $3 fruits over taking your yard.  It's like having a money tree for real right? Well, not really....It doesn't really work if everyone in the neighborhood has one too I guess?
Kidding...
I found the most fantastic recipe for Mango Bread  here
Please give it a try. It's absolutely delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow that sounds so amazing. I just made some cookies with bananas and brown rice flour that came out wonderful so maybe I could move on to mango bread next...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made this tonight as muffins and they are delicious! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete