Thursday, July 28, 2011

Aloha Friday

{ colorful juice truck 4 miles south of Lahaina }

{ mangoes at the peak of the season }

{ 3 ft off Hwy 30 }

{ banana grove at Launiupoko }

{ apple bananas still on the stock }

{ Prison St. Lahaina }

{ lone Stand - Up paddler fighting the tradewinds }

{ for rent }

{ our most famous export...}

{ secret black sand beach on the westside }

{ cure for Lahaina's muggy heat }

{ Ulu in a Lahaina parking lot }

{ incase you're interested...}

{ lone palm }

Just a few shots I took while running errands today in town. Happy Aloha Friday everyone! See you next week!


2 comments:

  1. If I ever go back to Maui - you'll have to tell where this secret black beach is! :) dreamin of the islands now...

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I miss Maui so much! I vacation there with my family every so often and I adore it! All of these pictures bring back so many memories.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend ocean dreaming! :)

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete