Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Turning 35


I officially entered a whole new age bracket this weekend....
In fact, I've even heard some people refer to 35 as the start of "middle age".
Nice...
So to celebrate... I took my birthday gift money and drove to Paia and bought myself my first sub 6'0" shortboard ( a 5'8" JS from Australia ). For those of you that don't surf I'll explain....
It was wayyyy cheaper than going out and buying a Porsche to cheer me up.
So here's to more sunblock and lots of microdermabrasion.
See you in the line up grommits!
Aloha

5 comments:

  1. girl you are awesome and 35 is just the beginning for you! you look amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Totally agree with Every Little Thing, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy b-day girl! It has been such a pleasure reading your blog and I'm right there with ya. I see lots of sunscreen and microderm in my future. (In fact I'm going next week).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete