Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Decadence

Constantly trying to think up vegan ways to quell my insatiable lust for ice cream. For some reason I'm wanting it all the time these days???
This saved me after surfing...wow!
Virgin Pina Colada Shake
-vegan- 
serves 2
1.5 cups almond milk
( more or less depending on how thick you want it )
4 ice cube size servings of frozen coconut milk
1 frozen banana
3/4 cup frozen cubed pineapple
1/2 tsp vanilla paste ( or extract )
1 Tb or more raw agave
1 tsp lecithin granules
1 tsp grated fresh ginger ( optional )
Place all in high speed mixer until creamy smooth....
O.M.G. Love!

3 comments:

  1. I don't have the lethicin but I have xanthum gum. Would that do the same thing you think? I would love to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your concoctions always look better than ice cream to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn,
    I've never used xanthum gum so I don't really know?? If it's a thickener I would say maybe?? I guess give it a try?:)

    ReplyDelete