Wednesday, April 6, 2011

100% Pure

Wow!
I found a great product!
I made a commitment to myself back in October ( after my afternoon at the Skin Spectrum in Tucson ) to start taking better care of my skin. Unfortunately it has taken me this long to find something that fit all of my requirements...
I almost ALMOST spent a million dollars for this line ( Kora Organics ) but I just couldn't swallow the fact that it has to be shipped from Australia. Next time I'm at David Jones in Sydney I might give it a go but until then I have this...
First of all this stuff smells amazing!!!! And made with no artificial fragrances, pigments, chemicals, or preservatives. Lovely.
I have purchased...
Organic Pomegranate Nourishing Body Cream ( smells divine! )
Pomegranate Foaming Shower Gel
Organic Lavender Honey Facial Cleansing Foam
Nourishing Carrot Facial Scrub
Organic Rose Hydrosol Facial Tonique
Jasmine Green Tea Moisturizer
Purity Spot Treatment ( for breakouts ) 
Love, Love, Love all of them!
Anyway
Looking to get my hands on their Shampoo and Conditioner once I run out of my old stuff.
See you soon!
Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment