Friday, March 4, 2011

ABC


This little quiz seems to be sweeping the Blog-World lately so I figured, "What the hell......"
( honestly, it's seriously raining cats and dogs out here and I'm running out of things to do, obviously )

(A) Age: 34 – But for only one more month. Yuck.

(B) Bed Size: King. I wish they made bigger. Carlos sleeps on an angle...WTF?

(C) Chore You Hate: Anything that has to do with my car.....putting gas in it, checking the oil, washing it. vacuuming it, the list goes on and on........I'm getting stressed out just thinking about it.

(D) Dogs? No... Allergic and renting.....bad combo.

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Green Juice.

(F) Favorite Color: The color of Bora Bora's lagoon...."liquid topaz" I think?
(G) Gold or Silver? I'm on a HUGE yellow gold kick these days....Which is shocking if you could only understand my absolute hate for it just a few years back.
(H) Height: 5’5". I use to really care about this because I wanted so badly to be tall ( and blond ) when I was much younger ( thank you, Christy Brinkley )..... Now I could really care less. Plus being "shorter" is actually an advantage when surfing I think? ... It makes getting barrelled a lot easier.

(I) Instruments You Play: I once played the violin and the bass violin. I was pretty good at it and then I wanted to be a cheerleader....'nuff said.

(J) Job Title: professional Beach Bum: Specializing in "point breaks" and tanning.
 Let me dream okay....

(K) Kids: Does my 40 yr old toddler count?
( The Argentine...playing "Disk Golf" )

(L) Live: Representing the Westside of Maui, Hawaii!   Word.

(M) Mom’s Name: Jane....Much cooler than my own. At least I can claim it as my middle name.

(N) Nicknames: Mandy, Manda, "Blue Crush".....all horrible.

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Yes. April 2, 1976.

(P) Pet Peeve: Pretty much everything. However dishes left in the sink overnight will pretty much cause a total meltdown. Oh... and so do "cougars". Sorry.

(Q) Quote from a Movie: Pretty much every line from, "When Harry Met Sally". The older I get the better they get.

(R) Right or Left Handed? Righty. However I "bat" and surf left ( ? )

(S) Siblings: Sister, Erin....one year younger and my crazy Aussie brother-in-law, Eron "Eza".
(T) Time You Wake Up? Unfortunately 6:15.

(U) Underwear: Yes

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Pickles. Oh God...pickles and relish. Horrible. They join yellow mustard and "Vegemite" on the "I'd rather die than eat this" list.

(W) What Makes You Run Late:

Do I really need to expain?

(X) X-Rays You’ve Had Done: Too many to count....I seriously think I've broken every single toe.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Pretty much everything so I asked Carlos....  He thinks my "Vegan Chocolate Milkshake" is the best thing he's ever had. Awe....( but he also says that about "Taco Bell")

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Totally obsessed with the koala bears at the Taronga Zoo in Sydney. What a beautiful place to hang out on a sunny afternoon.....

Alright....
Now off to bed. Aloha.

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you on hating car stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate pickles, relish, and mustard too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love When Harry Met Sally!! Is one of us a dog in this scenario?

    Glad to find your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate to comment on people's age but there is no way you are 34!!! I thought you were in your early 20s. No, I am not just saying that to be nice! You are awesome. I love all your pictures and I need that vegan milkshake recipe ASAP. It looks to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the laughs. You and Carlos kill me. I hope all is well. XXXOOO Amanda...

    ReplyDelete