Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wiki Wiki Spaghetti Post!

Any guesses??
That would be the amazing Spaghetti Squash....
Apparently I'm the last vegetarian on the planet to try one of these.
(After baking upside down at 375 for about 45 minutes.....)
Carlos has been raving about Spaghetti Squash since we started dating. I have no idea why it took us this long to finally bake one. Maybe it was just because we needed the perfect topping?
Enter:( once again ) "Smitten Kitchen's" Tomato Sauce
O.M.G.
Just make this!
Be back soon. Aloha.

7 comments:

  1. I love it too! Matt doesn't really, so it limits our spaghetti squash dinners :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try Spaghetti squash. I hear its amazing. The pictures look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That looks delicious. I'll have to try spaghetti squash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I just found your blog and I am so glad I did! Your pictures and recipes are all great and your posts are so fun to read.

    I love spaghetti squash, especially with a little brown sugar and cinnamon on top. The sauce in your picture looks absolutely fantastic...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally made the famous Smitten Kitchen tomato sauce and it's sooo good! Just perfectly simple. We actually went the spag squash route because it's such a nice alternative to pasta. I cooked it in the micro for 10 minutes, but will roast next time. It came out a little watery and watered down the lovely sauce. Delish nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am in loveee with spaghetti squash, there are about 6 of them in my basement right now :)

    ReplyDelete