Sunday, October 31, 2010

Off to Georgia!

We stopped at this cute little shop along the interstate....
I bought a bag of Key Lime cookies....big shocker.
Cute house behind the store....
This was crazy good!
 We made it to the river front city of Savannah right before happy hour...
I CANNOT get over the amount of Spanish Moss covering Savannah! It's incredible!
Looking at South Carolina from the Georgia side of the Savannah River.

We stopped at the Kessler Hotel on the river front for a cocktail.
My Key Lime Martini after a few sips! OMG this was sooooo yummy! Tasted just like Key Lime Pie!
See you soon with a ton of pics of the City of Savannah.....
Aloha


4 comments:

  1. Your trip looks fabulous! I have always wanted to visit Savannah and Charleston, and feel I am doing so vicariously through your beautiful photos and commentary! Keep up the great work, thanks, judith
    PS Always wanted to go to Captiva and Sanibel, too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Savannah! It looks like you guys are having an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a great time! I love Savannah. Some of my family lives there. It's been too long since we've visited there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Savannah. Ended up there after having to leave Daytona, FL for hurricane, but it ended up being such a great thing. Can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete