Sunday, October 10, 2010

Aloha from Arizona!

You want to know the best part about visiting my dad in Tucson....
His 20 pound cat Luci.

I love the desert.....Always have. The desert and the ocean. I like horizons, heat and big skies. Want to see me have a panic attack? Put me in the mountains ( esp. where it could snow.....)


Queen Bee

Catalina Mountains

Looking out towards Mexico...

I made an easy dinner of grill roasted veggies and quinoa.
Egg plant, green onions, chilies, baby portabellas, dried jalapenos, Mexican oregano, lemon juice, balsamic, olive oil and Cyrus salt.



Rose...

Topped with goat cheese and an unpictured baguette.

Busy week ahead of us...Lots to share I'm sure. Right now Carlos and I are trying to adjust to the 3 hour time change and the intense dry air. My hair is loving it.....My skin on the other hand, not so much.
However, my step-mom is treating me to a facial tomorrow at a near by spa. Can't wait!
Much Aloha...

1 comment: