Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Maui Musings

I mean why spend $5 a pound on Dragon Fruit when you can just go pick them in the wild?
I'm just saying.....

Here's your Maui fix for the day.....
Olowalu at noon.
This is the island of Kahoolawe. It's uninhabited. I like that.

Moving on....
Meet my new kitty cat....
So, Just because the leaves aren't turning and the shadows aren't getting any longer on Maui doesn't mean that I can't indulge in the fabulous trends of fall 2010.
I'll just probably be paring this with my gold Havianas instead of some beautiful black lace-up ankle boots( wink ).
Next.
Pizza night!
We're obsessed with this Fabulous Flats Naan Breads that we buy in bulk at Costco. So yum!
Veggie Pizza
Famous Red Sauce
Goat Cheese
Mushrooms
Basil
Red Onions
Kalamata Olives

I'll now be spending the rest of the evening with Halle Berry and the other sexy Argentine in my life....Rich jammy Malbec from Mendoza :-)
Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day. Love the new bag!

    ReplyDelete