Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coping with MRSA ( again )

It's tomato season!
Don't you just love that....

MRSA Update...
It's almost gone.
I've been in quarantine for the last 2 days and I'm going a little stir crazy......
I realized in the last 24 hours that my super cute beaded couch pillows are not that comfortable to lay on.
Oh well..... It's like wearing super high heels I guess. What's more important? Comfort vs.Style
Dumb question.
Actually, I really can't complain too much about the MRSA. Honestly there are few things I'd rather be doing than hanging out in our Hawaiian cottage and flipping through my books.
I think I found my "Dream Lanai" in the Ibiza Style book.

Next!
Dinner tonight was Asian inspired ...
Spicy Pea and Tofu Pot Stickers
Green Papaya Salad
And some Tofu and Veggie Summer Rolls

I'm imagining tomorrow will be another repeat of today....

Have a good night!
Aloha

3 comments:

  1. Oh I hope you feel better soon! Yes just rest up. Damn your Asian meal looks so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aloha mandy-
    i just found your blog while googling the honokawai farmer's market- i am working on a post about it cause i just got a job there, and your blog came up many times. your site is great, your recipes look totally yummy, and i would love to meet you next time you are in the market. i usually work in the deli- making those famous acai bowls. it seems we have lots in common- blogs, recipes, and surf included! peace, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment Andrea. I'm in the the Farmer's Market almost daily. See you soon:-) Aloha!

    ReplyDelete