Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lazy Evening....

Here I am in Olowalu waiting for the sun to set....
See the moon over Haleakala?
And then we got hungry....
"Thai Chef" in Lahaina sounded pretty "cleanse friendly" to me....
 
Raw Vegetable Summer Rolls split with Carlos.
Vegan Green Papaya Salad and an unpictured large glass of ice water.....( however a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc would have been better....hehehe )
Dessert!
Raw Vegan Lemon and Blackberry Cheesecake. ( made on 8/20)
This was pretty good....If I could change anything it would be the sweetness. Carlos and I both agreed it needed a like bit more agave syrup. Oh well....It was still yummy. The consistency was perfect!
I made up a quick Berry Coulis by blending up some coconut water, frozen berries and some agave. Yum!
Goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment